Twitter can be a powerful tool for attracting new audience and customers. This social network has a special importance in online business sales strategy. You can reach this goal by increasing your Twitter followers. Strategic tweets can help you produce leads and potential customers, create an entrance for the website, promote the brand’s validity and create beneficial communications. One of the things that you should pay attention to is that you will only believe the stunning effect of high follower number if you experience and see it for yourself. We have presented 24 tips for increasing Twitter followers in this article.
Having a large number of followers shouldn’t be for affectation and show off; if you have a Twitter page that is truly popular and loveable, you will see its positive effects on increasing your online sales.
The strategies for increasing the number of Twitter followers are divided into four categories:
• Sharing tweets that are very likely to be retweeted.
• Following people who work on the same field as you do, so that they would follow you back.
• Writing the tweet content in a way that it would be really seen (for example using hashtags).
• Advertising your Twitter account on other social networks.
Twitter social network has provided some features for follower increase in exchange for paying for ads. We have tried to teach you some tricks about increasing your Twitter followers, so that you can achieve this significant goal free and just by spending time.
1. Follow More People: researches show that the more people you follow, the more followers you will have. It is because when you follow someone, she/he may visit your page and follow you back.
2. Use Communication Tools: use tools like Hootsuite for scheduling your tweets regularly. Tweeting in a regular way causes more people to communicate with you continuously, exposes you to the view and as a result increases your Twitter followers and improves your business.
3. Write Your Best Biography: users that want to know more about you will check your biography. Make sure that your biography is perfect, professional and introduces you and your business correctly.
4. Use Links In Your Tweets: tweets that contain links, are usually more read and receive more retweets.
5. Use Related Keywords: do this especially in your biography. You can also draw the closer users’ attention by adding your location; they will see your page through location and may follow it. This helps you increase your Twitter followers.
6. Use Related Hashtags: hashtags double the number of views and the importance of that tweet. They also help you with follower increase. Adding hashtags that can be searched and found on Google, makes your tweet easier to be found.
7. Ask Your Followers For Retweets: add this sentence in your tweet: “Please retweet”. This almost magnifies your views by four! And that will lead to follower increase.
8. Follow Your Email Contacts On Twitter: this helps you find your friends and colleagues on this social network. It is very likely for people who know you to follow your page.
9. Use Pictures: researches show that the tweets, which contained pictures, were viewed 18 percent more than the ones without.
10. Ads, Ads, Ads!: make sure you introduce and write your Twitter account info and link on all the other parts of your marketing such as business cards, accounts on other social networks, headers, weblogs, websites, etc.
11. The Share on Twitter Button at the End of a Weblog Post: this button is some sort of feature that enables users to tweet your weblog’s post directly. This will attract new contacts and customers and will help you increase followers.
12. Share More Tweets On Weekends: researches show that users visit Twitter on weekends 17 percent more than other days of the week.
13. Mentions Your Followers in Your Tweet: mentioning other names in tweets, increases the number of views, which leads to more Twitter followers.
14. Make Sure You Put a Follow on Twitter Button: add this option to your website or weblog; this makes it easier for the people who are interested in your contents, to find and follow you on Twitter.
15. Quote Creative Tweets: some people or pages may have shared creative tweets about specific events; you can quote and write your opinion about them. These tweets are very likely to be retweeted.
16. Add Your Twitter Account Info in Guest Posts: add a link at the end of every guest or non-guest weblog post that leads to your Twitter account.
17. Pay Attention to the Related Twitter Conversations That Are Going On: use tools like Social Mention and find tweets that are related to your area of expertise, your brand or your company. Communicate with the users you’ve found and follow them if it’s necessary.
18. Participate in Twitter Chats and Controversial Tweets: chatting and discussing is a great way to get connected to the customers and find out what they demand. Follow the ones you chat with and act indirectly in a way that they would follow you back. This is very efficient for increasing Twitter followers.
19. Ask The Subscribers of Your Email Newsletter to Follow You on Twitter: talk to them about the things they learn and realize by following you.
20. Help Others Instead of Making Sheer Efforts For Winning Twitter Wrangles: conent marketing is based on sharing information and building strong trust. Don’t give everything up! Sometimes, share your data for free. If you create this trait inside yourself, you will see your followers increase.
21. Use Twitter Search Bar: find users that you find their tweets interesting by using Twitter search bar and follow them. Study the contents they’ve written and ask them to follow you.
22. Tweet about One Single Subject for Several Times in Different Periods: your tweet content will remain in people’s minds only for 18 minutes! Tweet several times a day to increase your views so that people would remember you for longer.
a. A tweet content will remain in people’s minds only for 18 minutes! After a while, you can share some important contents again with a new format.
23. Always Answer People’s Questions: write proper answers on time. This is not only a good trait for your brand, but it shows that you pay attention to your Twitter account and respect it.
24. Share Informative and Related Posts: this is the most important point. No one cares what you had for lunch (especially on Twitter)! Share beneficial information that are informative and entertaining for your followers. This will increase the number of the people who follow your page.
Use these 24 tips to increase your Twitter followers. If you’d know how to use Twitter, you can turn it into a great source for attracting contacts and customers. The tips that were described above, can help you reach this goal. In order to improve yourself on Twitter quickly, you can also use the services offered on our website, which are quite efficient with the least prices.
» Advertising Slogans Standards
Different businesses and websites use different advertising methods for drawing attention to their products and services. They get to know their customers’ interests and try to increase sales. Advertising slogan ...
» Social Networks Management
Nowadays, social networks management is one of the important concerns in digital marketing section of every company that intends to become a great powerful brand; in addition, every marketer and ...
» What Is Twitter And How Does It Work?
Twitter is an online news agency and a social network that people share their messages on it called Tweets and use them as a way for communication. The process of ...