WhatsApp is a popular app all over the world that has become a part of people's daily lives. In addition to WhatsApp, there is also a business version that you, as a small business owner, can create a catalog for your desired product or organize your products using the tools in the program. Note that WhatsApp Business is a separate application and independent of WhatsApp.
One of the useful features of WhatsApp is to make a backup copy. Making a backup copy of WhatsApp can make you sure about not losing important information and data that you have in this messenger forever. WhatsApp backups are tied to the phone number and Google account they were created on. In this way, you can change your mobile phone, delete your WhatsApp account or even install the application on another device; Without losing any of your data.
readmore : buy twitter views
Backing up and resetting iPhones is a very difficult task due to the security issues that exist in iPhone coding. The most common method for this model of phones is to use the cloud. But if your previous phone was Android and you don't have access to the cloud for any reason, you should use other ways to reset your messages. People who switch between Android to iPhone severally rely on the apps to automatically deal with user data intelligently; but not all apps do this with all of their data. This is pretty much the case with WhatsApp. There's not an easy way for typical users to make the transfers within the app itself. The best method is to use Google Drive indirectly. Next, we will review 3 methods to reset WhatsApp content data from Google Drive to iPhone.
First one, and the free version one is using an email. This method includes:
- Open WhatsApp on the Android device. Select the chat log you want to transfer.
- Tap Settings then More, Export Chat, then Email. Select if you want to have media from the conversation attached to the email.
- Enter the email address to send the log to, and send the email.
- On the iPhone, open up your email client and receive the chat log.
The second one, and somehow the basic one is to use an Android phone to recover the data base file. The direct restoration from Google Drive to iPhone is impossible because Google Drive is incompatible with the iOS platform. Here are the steps:
1. First, you have to back up the data on your Android device in your google drive.
2. Then you have to go to the mobile files and find the backup data file in WhatsApp location-backup (or you can reach this file at your google drive account.
3. After that, transfer the backup file to your iPhone device and reach the file in your file manager
4. Finally, go to settings in WhatsApp, go to the backup section, and import the backup data to your WhatsApp account.
read more : buy tiktok followers
The third one is to use some other applications to help you to trick iPhone policies. One of the most common applications are Any Trans. In the following sentences, you’ll be notify on how to use this apps in order to transfer your backup file from Google Drive to iPhone.
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Any Trans:
- Download and install Any Trans to your Mac or PC.
- Open app and select Social Messages Manager.
- Under the Restore WhatsApp section, click From Google Drive Backup.
- Log into your Google account, and select the WhatsApp backup history on Google Drive.
- Select either Messages, Calls, or Attachments that you want to transfer to the iPhone.
- For Messages and Calls, connect the original Android device to the computer using USB.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install WhatsApp Custom Version onto the Android smartphone and to give permission to access WhatsApp data.
- Sign in to Google account on the Android device for the Google Drive where the backup is located, then tap Restore within WhatsApp.
- You will be returned to the Messages, Calls, and Attachments screen. Select Messages or Calls again to bring up more conversations. Select the messages and items you want to restore.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB. Once the transfer has completed, click Ok.
» RESOURCES Top 11 Data Privacy Trends You Need to Follow in 2022
Privacy does not mean only secrets. This privacy is different boundaries that each person draws around his or her life in different areas and expects others not to transgress these boundaries.
» Niche sites to submit a guest post
During the past periods, many SEO experts use various methods to get backlinks from other websites. But with the progress of Google's algorithms, many of these methods have disappeared and other methods have replaced it
» WordPress Hosting vs. Web Hosting
Nowadays, everyone connects with the internet in order to meet their needs. Most people think of the Web and the Internet as the same thing